Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome to the Underwater Video Camera Blog!

I'm an active scuba diver who loves to shoot video of my adventures. When video cameras started evolving into digital options, I just couldn't keep buying equipment that cost thousands of dollars and would be obsolete in six months.

Thankfully, companies like GoPro, Contour, Intova and others have listened to my need (I'm sure I'm not the only one) and have created incredible compact underwater video camera that are very affordable and durable.

Most of the compact underwater video camera models I've seen cost less than $300, are very durable and shoot with incredible quality.

I've played with a few, but haven't purchased one yet, so these are kind of my notes that I'll be sharing while I try out different models and research which one to buy.

A great resource I just found is goproscuba.net, if this is something you're interested in, I'd suggest bookmarking their site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment